Panggung is a marvelous theatre-themed restaurant & bar located at the heart of KL’s City Center. In an era where the trend is for dark, mysterious and hidden, Panggung KL is a breath of fresh air. Set on a prominent corner in Chinatown near the popular muraled laneway, Panggung KL is hard to miss. It looks like a movie theatre right out of the 1920s on the outside, illuminated with lights when it gets dark. And the inside? The inside makes me feel like I’m in the Roaring 20s, and I’m in for the show of a lifetime.
Reservations policy: All reservations to be made one (1) Day in advance prior to booking Date/Time.
Response to RSVN: Responding to reservation requests will be made only available from 5.00 pm to 11.00 pm.
- Ground Floor: Dining area (Strictly non-smoking area) | Strictly age 12 years old & above only.
- First Floor: Bar (Smoking area for indoor & outdoor) | Strictly age 21 years old & above only.
- Dress code: Formal & smart casual only. | Sleeveless shirt, slippers / flip flops & sandals are not allowed especially for gentlemen’s, fully covered shoes are compulsory.
- We will hold all confirmed reservations up to 15 mins after reservation time. Please do let us know if you are running late so that we are able to adjust your bookings.
- Guest reservations are only valid for complete vaccinated customers ONLY
- For any reservation changes, kindly call our customer service hotline for arrangement.
- Cocktail Availability: 5:00pm – 11:00pm (Upon managements discretion)
- Kitchen Availability: 5:00pm – 10:30pm (Upon managements discretion)
- Big Groups: Six (6) Pax & above: A minimum spend will be required during weekend & public holiday, please contact us via. WhatsApp for booking confirmation or further information at +60 10-943 6228
- The management reserves the rights to refuse entry & service at anytime.